Support Female Healthy Hormonal Balance
120 Capsules - Vegan – GMO-Free – AUST L 331315
We know you are a superwoman and you deserve to feel like one too, but from time to time, you may feel like your hormones could be interfering with your mojo.
We formulated ATP Science Venus E-tox specifically for women who regularly have to manage the symptoms of premenstrual tension and menstrual cycle irregularity because life doesn’t stop for anyone and family, home, and work still demand your energy and attention regardless of how you may be feeling.
Venus E-tox may reduce menstrual cycle irregularities and may help relieve symptoms of Premenstrual tension (PMT) such as:
- Mood swings, irritability, and aggression.
- Relieve abdominal bloating and distension.
- Reduce the occurrence of symptoms of headache.
- Temporarily relieve mild fluid retention.
- Decrease breast pain and tenderness.
As with all our ATP Science products we only use high-quality ingredients that help to support your normal body processes naturally. The ingredients used in Venus E-Tox help reduce the symptoms of premenstrual tension, maintain and support female reproductive system health, support natural liver cleansing, and maintain the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Venus E-Tox Indications:
- Maintain natural detoxification processes.
- Supports natural liver cleansing.
- Temporarily relieve mild fluid retention.
- Relieve abdominal bloating and distention.
- Helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of headaches.
- Support female reproductive system health in females.
- Relieve menstrual cycle irregularity/irregular periods.
- Reduce feelings of aggression/irritability associated with premenstrual tension.
- Relieve mood changes/mood swings associated with premenstrual tension.
- Relieve breast pain/tenderness associated with premenstrual tension.
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension.
Herbal Ingredients of Venus E-tox:
Chaste Berry (Vitex agnes-castus)
Vitex Agnus Castus or chaste berry is native to Central Asia and the Mediterranean region and is used to relieve the symptoms of premenstrual tension (PMT), menstrual cycle irregularities, and supports reproductive system health in females.
Broccoli Sprout Powder ( Brassica oleracea var. Italica)
Brassica oleracea var. Italica or broccoli sprouts fall in the Brassica family of vegetables which include broccoli, kale, cauliflower, and cabbage. The compounds in Brassicas have been found to play important roles in supporting natural liver detoxification.
At ATP Science we use GMO-free broccoli sprout powder to make sure you are getting high-quality ingredients in your supplements.
Daikon Radish Fruit Powder (Raphanus sativus )
Daikon radish is a root vegetable that has been used to support natural liver detoxification processes. It contains specific compounds that are all supporters of natural liver detoxification and liver cleansing.
Kelp Leaf (Fucus vesiculosus)Kelp is a natural source of iodine. Iodine plays an important role in maintaining and supporting healthy hormonal balance.
Rosemarinus Officinalis or rosemary leaf is a common herb used as a food preservative and food flavourant. Rosemary has often been used to maintain and support natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes.
Is a form of folate; a predominant active form of folate found in foods and in the blood circulation. [i] Levomefolic acid, also known as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is the biologically active form of folate and the form found in circulation. It does not require enzymatic conversion and can be utilised directly by the body. [ii]
The list of Botanical Vegan-Friendly, Non-GMO Ingredients:
Each capsule of Venus E-tox contains:
Brassica oleracea var. italica 46mg
derived from B. oleracea var. italicasprout dry 384.6 mg
Brassica oleracea var. italica seed dry 100 mg
Rosmarinus officinalis100 mg
Derived from officinalis whole plant dry 1 g
Raphanus sativuswhole plant dry 100 mg
Vitex agnus-castus 25mg
derived from agnus-castus fruit dry 250 mg
Fucus vesiculosus 25mg
derived from F. vesiculosus whole plant dry 31.25 mg
Levomefolate calcium 130 microgram
How do we come up with a product concept?
Nothing is ever pulled from thin air here or what’s on ‘trend’. There is a large meeting of the minds when we brainstorm what could be missing from the range for our consumers, what it is that they need that perhaps we don’t yet have? After that; the concept goes through the following hurdles:
- Does it pass the concept stage from the eyes and brains of our extensive team of Naturopaths, food scientists, and biotechnicians?
- Do the ingredients pass our independent third-party lab testing for quality and assurance? We have trust issues!
- TGA products are manufactured in a TGA GMP facility with some of the tightest regulations in the world for quality assurance and quality control.
ATP Science Venus E-tox contains 120 capsules per bottle.
Take 2 to 4 capsules in the morning with breakfast.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use.
[i] Pietrzik, K., Bailey, L., & Shane, B. (2010). Folic Acid and L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate. Clinical Pharmacokinetics, 49(8), 535–548. doi:10.2165/11532990-000000000-00000